Our website uses technology known as cookies in order to capture information regarding the use made of the Website.
This site uses Google Analytics.
This site uses Akismet to control spam.
In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities that process them on our behalf, e. g. suppliers of software needed to carry out sales activities, entities delivering goods, business partners and subcontractors of our services and entities entitled to obtain data under the applicable law, e. g. the courts or law enforcement authorities when they make a request on an appropriate legal basis. The transfer of your data to the entities processing it on our behalf or in cooperation with us will be carried out until such time as you object to the processing of such data. At any time you have the right to request access, correction, deletion or restriction of data processing. At any time you have the right to request access, correction, deletion or restriction of data processing. You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data management – required information
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data – General Regulation on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) we would like to inform you that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is: Fundacja Rarytas Art Foundation, ul. Zagrodnicza 29, 61-664 Poznań,
2) The personal data administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via the email address: email@example.com
3) The purpose of processing your personal data is to send information about current events under Poznań Art Week in this and all other editions.
4) Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Administrator to process them as part of performing their official duties.
5) Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose specified in point 3.
6) You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warsaw.
8) Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data will prevent participation in the competition.
9) Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
10) Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations.